When working with a budget, finding an affordable wedding gown (that doesn’t compromise on style or quality!) is all about shopping smart.
If you’re starting your search online, use terms like “affordable” and “budget-friendly,” rather than “cheap wedding gown” or “online wedding gowns,” and keep an eye out for these common signs of counterfeit products and scam sites:
- Unrealistic shipping and delivery claims
- Poorly designed websites (loading errors, misspellings and grammatical mistakes, dead links, etc.)
- Odd dress imagery and/or models with cropped heads
- Designer products labeled as “cheap wedding dresses” (beware of deep discounts!)
- Convoluted or unverifiable payment processes
- An online “storefront” that claims to be an authorized retailer or stockist of a designer product, but that doesn’t appear on the designer’s Store Locator page
Beware: the reality of browsing “cheap wedding dresses” online is ripe with delivery hazards, shoddy return policies, and, in the worst cases, non-existent or counterfeit products—not a great trade-off when it comes to planning your perfect day. We all know that there is nothing like Amazon two-day shipping to lull us into a fantasy of a no-regrets, made-to-order wedding dress at the perfect price point!
So, without further ado, scroll our Cheap Wedding Dresses: Here’s What You Should Know guide below.
A brick-and-mortar boutique with good reviews is the safest (and most enjoyable!) way to find your dream wedding dress at the perfect price point. Authorized Retailers of Yenny Lee Bridal Couture products can guarantee:
- High-quality products
- Accurate delivery times
- Stable price ranges
- Warranties (contingent on the store’s policies)