A wedding dresses are convincing brides to go back to the basics in 2020 and 2021.
This rings true even on your wedding day! If you're currently shopping for your dream wedding dress, you might be feeling the pressure to choose a style with elaborate beading, lace, or other head-to-toe embellishments—it's your one chance in life to go all out, right?
But not so fast. We're here to tell you that looking amazing because there are plenty of wedding dresses on the market to choose from.
To help you nail this look, we've hand-picked some of our favorite unfussy styles that you can expect to see in your local bridal shops starting in early 2020 and throughout 2021.
These wedding dresses were made for stealing the spotlight.
- Opt for a long-sleeved stretch crepe gown for regal, sophisticated style. Balance out the full coverage with a plunging v-neckline that shows a bit of skin.
- Look closely, because this wedding dress is actually covered in beads! If you're opting for an embellished gown, choose one with monochromatic details (i.e. skip the silver beading or glitter tulle) that blend into the rest of the dress for the most subtle result.
- A wedding dresses can also be super romantic, as proven by this ethereal strapless gown featuring a ruched bodice and 3D flowers with hand-beaded detail.
Courtesy of Yenny Lee Bridal Couture
- Keep it sweet in a classic ft-and-flare wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline.
- Bring the drama by wearing a long-sleeve wedding dress featuring a plunging neckline and equally eye-catching slit. (And don't forget to show off a fabulous pair of shoes!)
- A playful bow is the head-turning detail on this chic column wedding dress.
- Wear a structured one-shoulder wedding dress paired with a formal updo for an absolutely regal look.
These wedding dresses put fit, fabric, and structure at the core of their designs to show off your figure, and the results are stunning.