An intimate wedding is the best choice these days. Still you need to consider the catering to treat your guests. Catering can be confusing, because there are so many small details that go into catering in a wedding.
To help make sure you get all of the information you need before booking your caterer, here are 10 questions every bride should ask their wedding caterers.
- Are the caterer the preferred list at our venue and have done events there? Or, any recommend a venue that fits my needs?
- Do the caterer prepare food at your kitchen facility and/or on-site?
- Does it include all costs in proposal and how is the pricing broken down?
- Do the caterer customize menus and accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Can they handle rental equipment needs and what is their policy on cleanup?
- Do the caterer offer culinary upgrades, a la carte options and/or specialty displays?
- Do they have any specialty dishes such as source organic, seasonal and local ingredients?
- Do they offer food tastings? If so, is there and additional cost? And what are the food choices and service style?
- How much time do the caterer require for setting up and breaking down?
- And the most important to ask are : are the caterer insured and licensed to provide bar services? Should you need to source any permits?