This course follows the same format that I have used to create hundreds of dresses in my studio, for almost 10 years.
We’re starting right from the beginning, so don’t worry if you’ve never sewn an evening dress before. With many guidance and strong technical focus, I'm sure you’ll improve your skills and you will be able to finished projects perfectly.
We’ll start by taking a quick look on the tools used in pattern making and sewing. You’ll learn various technique in pattern making, fabric knowledge, grainlines fabric layout, stitches, and seam finishes without serger machine and, of course, we’ll learn how to adjust this pattern into your own measurement!
By the end of the course, you will feel confident enough to begin creating some of those evening dress you've been dreaming about!
What will you get from this course?
- Drafting the pattern from scratch
- How to sew into the simple evening dress ( sew an evening dress without serger machine )
- Learn how to sew invisible zipper
- Learn a multitude of stitches and seam finishes
- Fabric knowledge for making an evening dress ( how to choose fabric and their functions )
- Basic principles of how to layout the pattern on fabric
- Grainlines and pattern labeling
- How to mark a sewing pattern
- How to adjust the existing pattern into your own measurement
- Tools necessary for drafting patterns and sewing
and much more!
Use code YENNYLEE53 to get your HUGE discount ( up to 60% off ). Only for first 5 students.